exploratorium

Danny had the day off so we headed to the city to go to the exploratorium. Danny was in heaven. Anyone who knows my hubby knows he is into figuring out how things work and doing experiments. He was wondering how he could get a job there and can see a possible early retirement from dentistry. We had so much fun. I would recommend it to all, both young and old. Here are some highlights....

Kira...she is an angel.
Magnet building.

Danny has a perfect ear and sat at this machine tuning it by his ear instead of the machine and would see how close he could get. He would get it perfectly. I don't have that talent.
Playing in the sand wheel using different tools.
Scott loved the termite homes!!
And of course making giant bubbles.
And the steam machine.



Comments

That looks like FUN!! Is it in San Fran?? Maybe we'll go up there when we're there next month. Kamryn and Owen would love it!

Tyler and Scott are getting so big!!
Julia M. said…
Heidi, you look awesome! I'm so glad that you're all doing well. Kira is so precious!
Jacquie said…
Happy to see your fun adventure..Heidi, the exploritorium was one of your favorites when you were Scott's age
Aubrey said…
Does Gap need a family for photos!!!???? I think they have found the right one. Seriously, what a beautiful family. I cannot tell you how happy I am for you all, what a wonderful day together.
Dan-o said…
I thought the Exploratorium was awesome when we took a tour. I could have spent twice as long as we did there. Glad you got to take the family! Looks like fun. I'm not surprised about Danny tuning things by ear. What a talent!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons