Happy Anniversary!!

Four Years ago we started our journey here, in the Bountiful Temple, to be married for time and all eternity. We didn't know what life would have to offer, the blessings and sacrifice of the journey or the joy of parenthood. We went into marriage with what we thought it would be like, but I think that both of us would agree, it has been a journey filled with more growth, love, blessings and reliance on the Lord than we could have ever imagined. It truly has been a wonderful beginning! I feel blessed to be married to such a marvelous husband. I can't describe what a good man he is to me. My love for Danny has grown and has lifted me to become a better person. He has helped me find joy in all of life experiences, both easy and hard, that only he, as my husband and the father of my children, can truly understand. I love you Danny and look forward to another great year with you!!
Bountiful Utah Temple - December 18, 2004

I love this picture!! It just shows the happiness that we both felt. A feeling I will always remember.

Honeymoon in Cancun. What a fun and carefree time.

We were separated for the first 2 months of marriage as I finished up swimming and school at BYU and Danny was at dental school in San Francisco. We learned to cherish the other.

Blessed with Scott! I traded in a great medical sales job to be a mom which was the greatest blessing in the world. The Lord blessed immensely!
Danny worked so hard, grew a lot and had fun in dental school. We were so proud of Danny!graduated from dental school and has worked so hard ever since.
Visited Spain where we both served missions. What a blessing to have the experiences and growth of our missions as part of our marriage. So many aspects of our marriage has been blessed because of our decision to serve the Lord.
Trip to Mazatlan with the McMillans. My favorite part of the trip was time with Danny and Scott. It was so fun to see Scott have so much fun in the water.
"Have joy in your mothering," whether you are the mother, the aunt, the grandmother, the next-door neighbor. we all have the opportunity to be a influence for good." -Marjorie Hinckley
Tylers heart has helped us understand the atonement, find peace in the journey and hope in Christ. We feel so blessed for our little man! Words can't describe how he has blessed us.

One of our greatest blessings as a family is that Danny loves his job. He has worked so hard for our family, finds joy and fulfillment in going to work. Danny has always blessed for doing what is right and relying on the Lord to provide for his family. It has been 2 years of growth and blessings.
Our little man was so sick for the first 6 months of his life which finally manifested itself when he turned yellow. Sludge in the gallbladder is no fun. This made me realize to listen to your instinct and to be advocates for your children.
Tyler's 2nd surgery.

Our greatest blessing!

"I am so grateful for the blessings that I have enjoyed in my life. i do not know why the Lord has been so good to me. I don't know why I have been so blessed. But I do know that the Lord has a right to expect a lot of me. Sometimes the commitment gets a little heavy and sometimes I wonder if i can really do this. Then I think of all that I have been given and it is easy to get up and do a little more." - Margorie Hinckley

Comments

Julia M. said…
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you two tonight at the McMillan party. You really have slimmed down since you got married. :) Wow. What a journey you have been on. Those quotes from Sister Hinckely are perfect. God gives us much, and so He can expect much. I am amazed at your willingness and ability to accept His will. I want to be more like you.
dayna said…
Congratulations on a great four years! I can't imagine a more perfect couple -- you and Danny are so amazing. I have been thinking of you so much lately and praying for your family. I enjoyed your comments in church yesterday and appreciate your ability to share your experiences with everyone. You are such an inspiration. We may never know (in this life)why Heavenly Father gives us each the challenges that we face, but I am thankful that we know He'll help us through whatever they are. Thanks for your great example! Have a merry Christmas!
Heart Mommy said…
congrats on your days and years together.... You guys are so amazing.
Amy said…
I love that picture of you and Danny coming out of the temple. Isn't that just the most joyous moment? So nice to have photos that help trigger those memories. And was Scott's hair dark when he was born? It looks so much darker in that one picture where Danny's holding him.
What an amazing 4 years you have shared together. Thanks for sharing!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Heather said…
Happy Anniversary! You are the true symbol of what marriage is all about. Through the good times and the hard, you always support each other with love, friendship and faith. Congrats on 4 years. You've accomplished quite a lot together. You should be proud.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons