My Boys

The boys have become so close in the past month or so which is so great and fun to see as a mother. For a long time Scott did his thing and Tyler did his. Now Scott wants to get into Tylers crib whenever he wakes up. Hopefully he doesn't smoosh him one of these days. I love the looks on Tylers face in this. He loves his brother.

Tyler loves trains and cars. His favorite thing is to push his cars around the house making engine sounds. Do you think someone loves his brother and daddy? Tyler truly loves his dad. He wants everything to do with him and appears to be more attached to him than me lately, which is actually fun to see. Who wouldn't love Danny as a daddy?

Tyler loves to eat everything with a spoon. This is such a magical age, full of love, happiness and exploration. It is so fun

The joys of boys!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and this difficult time for you. I will be praying for you and your child. With much love,

Monica
Unknown said…
Oh I love that Tyler! What a cute little guy he is! I'm glad that the boys are at an age where they can entertain each other...life gets much easier when that happens!
And look at him feeding himself, what a big boy! These videos make me miss him!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Heather said…
They are going to be the closest little guys growing up together. You can tell when Tyler looks at Scott how much he adores and looks up to his big brother. Can't wait for Roman to join the mix. Then they can pick on him as the youngest. Should be entertaining.
Ashley said…
Heidi, I am so sorry for the news of late. You are such an inspiration to me as a mother and the love you have for others! You have always amazed me at how strong your faith is even with you being in the church for a short time. It;s like this was where your life was supposed to go. I will be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts at this time. You make me a better mom! Thank you for that! I love you and your family! Take care sweetie, and let me know if there is anything I can do from down here in the desert! Xo
analyn said…
I love you all! Praying for you. Thanks for your beautiful examples.
What a gift to have a brother SO close in age.... best friends... growing up together! I always wanted two kids close in age... instead I got an eight year gap... there's a plan for us all!

Keep posting the wonderful videos... the one with Tyler chasing the train was great!!

I'm thrilled that Tyler is thriving and doing so well!!

Andrea
Nikki said…
Heidi,
I am so saddened by your loss and the hard news. You are such an example to me and I am so inspired by your faith and your optimism. You are amazing, you have an amazing family. Your son will be so blessed to be raised by you when that time comes again. I love you Heidi, I miss you. My prayers are with you. Stay strong and as happy as you can at this time. Love you always :)
Chelle said…
Dear Danny and Heidi,
I wanted to wish you a happy 4 yr anniversary today! (18th) We put up our tree today and hung up the ornament we got from your wedding with the cute pic of you two. We love you guys so much and are continually praying for you.
Love, Jared, Michelle, and Siena

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons