.
I LOVE HAVING A 2 YEAR OLD!!!
.
The unexpected things that they SAY and DO
can fill your heart and soul with unexplained
JOY, LOVE and LAUGHTER
.
We went to the cemetery and mortuary today and of course Scott wanted to know why. We briefly had the great opportunity to explain that the baby in mommy's tummy is now with Jesus. When I came home I was working on a scrapbook for Baby Roman and Scott and I had this precious conversation,
.
"Scott, who is this for?"
"Baby Roman."
"Where is Baby Roman?"
"In Heather's tummy."
Where's mommy's baby?"
"He is with Jesus."

Comments

Adam and Lisa said…
Heidi that is so adorable. I love the innocence and pureness of children. We're praying for you and hope you're feeling some peace.
Heart Mommy said…
My fondest hopes, and prayers are with you guys... Wish there was something I could say or do.....
Heather said…
That brought tears to my eyes. I feel so blessed to have Scott and Tyler as Roman's cousins and I'm sure they will show him all the ropes and teach him all the ways.

I love you guys so much! I can't wait to see the scrapbook.
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamber said…
I wish you all the best. You are such a strong couple and family. What an amazing experience to be able to teach your young children about our life on this earth as well as life with the Savior.
Julia M. said…
I can't stop thinking about you and baby Carl Lavar. I am so glad Scott understands where he is and that he's at peace. What a joy to have a 2-year-old!
The MacMizzles said…
Ah the 2's love them. Scott is such a sweet child, and what an awesome thing for him to know, understand, and say. He is so darling.
Anonymous said…
Dearest Heidi, Danny and boys,
I am so sorry about baby Carl. I do believe you are an incredible family and have endured some life altering times. You all are in my heart and prayers. ann

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons