Thank you from Danny


Thank you to all who have supported us through prayer, thought, and kind words. It's Danny talking now--I have been humbled by all of your goodness. Heidi, Scott and I went with Heidi's parents to UCSF today to spend some time with Tyler. He's doing well, and they don't have too many updates. When I came home, I read your emails and your comments on the blog and it made me feel good. True, this is a tough time, but we feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many caring people. I know that Tyler is a bringer (is that even a word?) of hope. We feel so lucky to have him in our lives.


Danny

Comments

chloe said…
Heidi, this is Chloe...I found you through Hillary's blog. Anyway, this picture is seriously so precious. I just wanted to send my well wishes and tell you that you are all in my prayers.
Jacquie said…
Danny,
Love You - thank you for being such a wonderful father to Scott and Tyler and a "best friend" and loving husband to Heidi.
You're always there for me also - I can't thank you enough for all you do.
The pics are great - keep them coming...
Love, Jacquie
sivab said…
You are a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing such a tender time with so many of us. Your photos are so personal and precious. The faith and testimony that strengthens and blesses all of our fathers children is so evident in the communications from you, your family and friends. We pray that our Heavenly Father's tender mercies continue to bless, comfort and strengthen you. Love, George and Penney

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons