MY DUE DATE DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

I went in for my weekly NST (non stress test) and doctors appt and came out with soo much more. My stress test for the baby, weekly monitoring of his heart rate, ultrasound and my contractions looked fine. The doctor checked me and I was dialated to a 2-3, but no sign of the baby. My doctor was concerned that my blood pressure would not go down from the 140-150/ 110 range, so they sent me up to labor and delivery to be monitored. I called Heather Oyler, my saint for the day, who was watching Scott to tell her and she said they sometimes deliver you if it that high. I just felt so lucky that Scott was in such great hands and with a buddy. The blood pressure wasn't going down and the doctor decided to induce me since the baby was 40 weeks, had a heart condition, I have fast deliveries, and was at risk with my blood pressure. She called into UCSF to check on the plan for the baby and when they said that it would be fine to transfer him in the morning. The doctor broke my bag at 3:00 and wanted to see if I would start labor on my own since I was a little dialated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons