Saturday, September 1, 2007

Just keep growing


Both me and the baby. As much as we are excited to meet Tyler and welcome him into the world, we are grateful that he is gaining weight before his first surgery. I weigh the same as I did with Scott at this point. By body has carried both babies about the same. The doctors were really concerned that I was so small with Scott, but aren't worried with number two because of my past pregnancy history with Scott. Yesterday I had a Dr. appt. and was asked what my beginning weight was which I had no idea. He said, "Well, we will just keep it at your 11 week weight so it doesn't seem like you have gained too much. What is another 10 pounds I thought?? Start weight: 110. Now: 144. Still down 15 from my mission. I enjoy being pregnant and think it is fun to have a little guy kicking inside. Even though I have gotten uncomfortable in the past 2 weeks or so. Nothing to complain about.

No comments: