Thursday, September 6, 2007

A new son to Love


5 PM...The very best part to the day was being able to hold Tyler Anthony for about 10 minutes after he was born. I didn't know if I would be able to hold him and it was the greatest blessing!! I look so forward to being able to hold him again and those few moments make me realize what a miracle he is. I just felt so blessed. I thought about so many parents who chose not to give these little guys a chance and it made me so grateful to have him in our lives. He was perfect. 7 lb 12 oz. 21 1/2". Brown Hair. Calm. It was the best 10 minutes of my life to have my son in my arms so peaceful and doing so well.

1 comment:

susan said...

I love reading your updates and messages. They are so inspiring and touch a lot of similar emotions I have had the past few months.

Tyler is adorable! He is a little miracle! It really is sad to think of all the other babies that weren't given chances because of their fetal diagnosis. The love that instantly feels your hearts as you deliver your baby is worth any heartache(s) you encounter afterwards. Parenthood is a beautiful thing. Congratulations!
Love-Susan (Sharapata) Biery