Some kid shots

Just had to photograph Kira in her church dress.  Since I get her ready, I can dress her how I want and do her hair how I want.  She likes the pony tail, and I talked her into this cute dress.  I don't know where we got it--maybe Kat.  Or some craigslist bin. 


Tyler has been into watching youtube videos and he wants to make a "fail compilation," so he asked me to film him falling off the bean bag.  Kira wanted in, too.

Don't know what Scott's doing here, but check out the motorcycle on his shirt.  That looks an awful like a 76 Honda CB750.  Does it say Harley?  Can't tell, but that is no Harley.   Heidi doesn't like that I share my opinions about good vs. crappy vehicles.  Scott is convinced that Toyota and Lexus make the finest cars and that Ford are the worst.  And he believes that Honda bikes are good and Harley are not.  Good boy.  All you Ford people out there:  I have done my time with Ford:  Boy's Bronco and Heidi's Exploder.  No thank you.


That's all.

Comments

Chelle said…
Looks like you're doing a great job with Kira's hair! And that dress is adorable. I'm glad Scott has adopted your viewpoints on cars. :) They are all such CUTE, cute kids. Wish we could see them more!
Julia M. said…
Your kids are darling. I love their smiles and how quickly they pick up on your opinions. :) Kids are so cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons