Sunday, August 18, 2013

Circus 2013

Saturday was the Barnum & Bailey circus.  I had left for work at 6:00 on the VFR, saw patients until about 2:30, and then Heidi, her parents and the kids picked me up at the office to go to Oakland.  I was hoping to see the motorcycles in the globe, but this year's performance was still good.  My favorites:

Unicycle basketball

 The woman getting fired out of the cannon, 3 step sequence shots



And the trampoline show.  We had one of these in college and Dan-o and I would do fancy flips off them into the foam pit.  We made a video called "Oh, Flip" and it was us doing flips everywhere.  Well, the pool, Mexico, BYU and Layton.  I'll just upload it.




I think the kids had a good time, especially with the cotton candy that came with this hat.




1 comment:

Julia M. said...

That looks SO awesome. I haven't been to the circus in ages. I want to go again.