County


Scott had his county meet at Acalanes yesterday.  I was seeing patients in the morning and got a call from a panicked Heidi.  She couldn't find the van keys.  30 minutes later, she texted that Scott was riding White Lightning to the office with his his helmet in order to go with me to the meet on the VFR.
We heard a knock on the window, and I was like, "I bet that's my son."  Sure enough, there was Scott, outside the operatory window.  I finished up my patients and Scott and I went to the meet.  Heidi made it sound like we were going to have to book in order to make it on time, but even with the Somersville coarctation slowing us down, we still made it with at least an hour to spare.

Even before Scott was to swim, Heidi showed up.  Apparently, Kira or Blakey had hidden the keys in a pot.  Where's the spare set?  Good question.  I'm ready to buy a valet key or another clicker so this doesn't happen again.

Scott did backstroke and his relay took 7th.  Scott had a good start and did well, even though we didn't get his split.  It was fun seeing families from Valley Vista.

Comments

Heather said…
Go Scott! So proud of you and your awesome swim season
cici said…
Sounds like an episode of "Leave it to Beaver"
Go Heidi! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons