He's in!

Tyler went to UCSF yesterday and got connected to milrinone.   I rode the VFR to SF after work and Tyler was in good spirits.  He even offered me a cookie.  Heidi slept in a chair-bed alongside Tyler and I got a hide-a-bed in 6-long.  The person to my right was snoring pretty loudly and occasionally cried out, and there was a big diesel truck that seemed to run all night, but I slept well from 5-6. 

We are still programmed for surgery tomorrow, so cross your fingers!  Thanks for your prayers.

Comments

Wodzisz Family said…
Many prayers coming your way.
Lots of prayers buddy!!! :)
cici said…
All those trial runs may help him. Although,he might think he is going home today ;(
I am Praying for quick pain free recovery and good sleep for all of you!
It's so nice that you could both be there with him.
Angie said…
We are praying for you guys! Love to all of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons