2012...Here We Come

First, I can't believe it is 2012....CRAZY!!  Life gets busier and times goes faster.  I remember when a summer seemed like FOREVER and now it seems like a short little break.

There are so many things that I need to work on and want to do.
Keeping the house clean and uncluttered.   I like throwing things away which I am proud of.  Plan and prepare meals.  Why isn't that as easy as it seems? Excercise....haven't done that in about 6 years and it is a resolution every year. Work on my book. Family History. Be patient.  Make my baby a napper. Quality one on one time with my hubby and the kids.  That sounds good for now.

Feeling MUCH better since my anxiety weeks!  Whew.  Soooo Sooo Grateful.  We all have our various trials in life.  I just couldn't live with that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons