Jan 2012

 Kira likes to park the cars, just like the boys.

 Scott built a lot of this Pirates of the Caribbean lego set.  

Shortly thereafter, Kira pulled it off the dresser and broke it.  Scott was surprisingly mature.

Heidi and I are mostly de-stressed about the condo.  After the flood, I replaced the toilet and dishwasher, and Heidi helped me put a new floor in the bathroom.  It has been a big stress, but I tell people, "At least this problem doesn't involve any illegal activity or moral wrongdoing.  No one has died as a result of this negligence."

Today, as we were putting in the tile and I was placing the grout, I said, "Construction is not hard.  Physically demanding, but mentally relaxing."

Comments

Dan-o said…
While I don't envy you the repairs of the condo, you are certainly right that it could have been a lot worse. At least they didn't leave a roast in the oven for 8 hrs and burn the place down. :-) You guys are doing great things. It's so fun to read your blog and see your thoughts on paper.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons