Seriously So Blessed

This site is hysterical.  It is a spoof on LDS bloggers.  Pretty funny, check it out if you aren't an easily offended and need a good laugh at our culture of blogging.  And while you are there vote for Emily who is a blogging friend.  We have both had a boy with HLHS and children with major brain disorders.  Her son and daughter with holoprocencephaly were both here on earth for very short times before returning to their heavenly homes.  She has been through a lot, awaiting a baby through adoption and deserves a little pampering.
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

Comments

Unknown said…
I discovered this blog a few weeks ago. It is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Steve and I would love to do something with you and Danny sometime. Give me a call.
Heather said…
I voted...twice. Don't tell anyone.
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquie said…
I voted - it would be great for Emily to have some special pampering...
Cute website
Mom
summergibbs said…
I occasionally read/stalk your blog by linking from another. I have never left a comment, but after reading your posts about losing your last son I feel like I need to tell you how inspirational you are to me. I cannot imagine the pain that you have been through with Tyler and Carl, and yet you continue to have this amazing strength and grace. You have a very strong testimony and I truly admire your courage to tell your story. I am so sorry for your loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons