70's Party

Heather, my sister, and Melissa celebrated their birthyear, 1979, in true style. Happy 30th birthday girls.  You looked great and have both accomplished so much in these past 30 years!  It was a great party! 

William made an appearance in true fashoin at the party.  some might wonder who William is?  Danny has a split personality with wonderful teeth that like to come out at parties.  If you haven't met him I don't know if you should consider yourself to be really missing out or extremely lucky.


The 3 Lietz girls.  I found a maternity top that still makes me look prengnant paired with some hideous silver pants. Loved my moms pants and my sister was a true pregnant 70's diva. 



Comments

Kacy said…
Hi, I'm Kerri Pennington, mom to Mary Clare, a HLHS baby girl born June 27, 2007. Jumped over to your blog from another heart friend. I read over your "year in review" and your precious HLHSer drew me in. As I read further, I realized how much your family has been through this year. Through your words I see that you are an amazing family, so full of grace and faith. A true inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
Kerri Pennington
www.babypennington.com
Heather said…
Love the photos. Danny got some great ones...or should I say William? Is he named in honor of William Hung?
Paris Bucklew said…
I feel pretty fortunate to have met William, even though it was hard to have a real conversation with him while he was wearing his scary teeth. He should consider making appearances more often :) Heidi, so good to see you last weekend. xoxo
Dan-o said…
Danny - that wig is hideous. I guess it matches the teeth and outfit. I'm glad William could made his appearance. And I'm glad you mentioned the VFR in the Christmas card year in review. 100,000 miles is a BIG milestone for a bike. Wow. Congrats ahead of time.
liz said…
girlfriend you are smokin' in those silver pants! seriously- i don't think I know another person in the world who could pull those off but you.

looks like a fun party.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons