Journal Dilemma

One of the best things for me with Tyler and Carl was to write everything down. It allowed me to express my feelings, journal my thoughts and let others know what was going on. I have tried to do another private journal through blogger, but it is hard to update and remember both. I want to put it all in a book which Denae wrote about and which is so cool. As I write this, I think a solution came to me. My dilemma is that there are sometimes (as you can tell, not often) experiences that are too personal or I just don't want to share. I still want to include them in my life and blog but didn't know how. I should be able to write about them on this blog and just not push post, right? They will be saved and I can probably include them in my little book and still have them in chronological order with my other posts. So my dilemma is now solved or so I think. If you have a better solution please let me know. I am trying to figure this out.

Comments

liz said…
I have the same feelings about my boys' blog and often mike and i create drafts and never publish them 9just put the date into the wording just in case it gets misplaced). so when I do make a book I will put it private during that process and publish all drafts. I believe they automatically plug into the date you saved it as so it will fit into the order perfectly. then maybe go back and delete them once you have the book or put them back as draft.
The MacMizzles said…
That is a really great idea Heidi, I think that would work.
♥ Michele ♥ said…
I hadn't checked in on your blog in a long time and have been surprised, saddened and inspired to have just read what has happened to you and your little family. I am amazed at your positive outlook on life. To have a child with HLHS and then a stillborn is unbelievable. I still can't believe what has happened to you. Yet, you have an undeniable testimony of the Savior that inspire all who read it. I hope that you will continue to be comforted and feel the peace that you have mentioned in your blog. You are being molded and refined with all of these experiences, and what a wonderful job you are doing! Your boys are lucky to have you two as parents. Keep the faith. I will be praying for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons