Christmas

After being away from the boys for a day it was so great to be with them Christmas morning.  All Danny and I wanted to do was leave the hospital and be with our boys.  We had added joy to see them happy and enjoy opening their presents.  Can you tell what they both love and asked for this year?
Cars and trains.
Mom found this kitchen set and the cutest fruit stand with a cash register on craigslist for $1 thanks to a super rich family in Alamo.  Almost all of our purchases for Christmas were on Craigslist.  Did you know I love Craigslist?  
The boys with my parents.

The 3 Lietz women.  Can you believe my sister is 6 months pregnant in this picture?  She looks great.  We are so excited to have a baby Maddox join the fam in 2 months. He has been one ofthe greatest blessings and miracles for our family this year.   Family is truly one of the greatest blessings to celebrate during the holidays.  I am grateful for all the family and friends that we are blessed with!

Comments

Heather said…
Heidi,

Thanks so much for your happiness and good wishes. Everyday I count my blessings for being pregnant with this little guy. I feel so lucky to be bringing him into such an amazing and supportive family. Plus he has the added bonus of 2 cousins to learn from. I can't wait to see all of them interact together, it is going to be hilarious. I know Roman is going to look up to Scott and Tyler so much and I can't wait to see their friendship grow.

Love you so much!
Unknown said…
dido on the craigslist thing!
Julia M. said…
You look amazing for having gone through so much the day/night before Christmas! I'm so glad you were able to have a good day. Your family is amazing. I hope I get to meet them someday!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons