Conservatory of Flowers

The family tried going to the new San Francisco Science Museum the other week, which was sold out.  Regardless, we had a great time in the City.  Scott chose to take Bart which he loves.  He looks out the window, watches passing trains and loves tunnels.  It is so cute.

The weather was beautiful.  I stole this photo from a motorcycle ride Danny went on this week.  
We were in t-shirts which I LOVE even though we need the rain.



Danny's favorite plants were the carnivorous ones.

A neat train exhibit.  All the buildings are made of different recycled material.  Blinds, computer pieces, tapes etc.  

Do you know your San Francisco buildings?




Comments

Heather said…
What a beautiful exhibit. That looks like a great family trip. So glad that you have both had some weekends off together to be able to spend some time together as a family.
Heidi,
I will have to get you my e-mail so we can chat about this book making. Have you started yours? I am afraid that somehow it will erase my blog ( I know that sounds crazy but it's my only journal of everything). Do you know if it will post the comments that people leave you as well? I briefly looked it over and it is just what I was looking for. I am afraid to know what 1 1/2 years of blogging will cost. Anyhow, thanks so much. Oh ya, you had Thanksgiving dinner with Caroline. She took care of Kaidence pretty much everyday that she worked. We just love her. Maybe I will have her get you my email instead of posting it for everyone. Thanks again, I am excited to try this book making.
Em said…
Heidi,
Thank-you for your support. I honestly have not checked in on your blog in awhile, and I feel HORRIBLE at not doing so. I am so sorry you guys. I had no idea about sweet Carl. I am soo soo sorry. I loved reading your words about him,and the spirit. I will have to tell you sometime about my experience after Lilly and Ryker passed. You guys are amazing, and truly have gone through so much. What a wonderful inspiration you are. Please know I am thinking about you guys and I wish I could something to take away the pain.
Heart hugs,
Emily
Amy said…
You guys are always doing such fun outings. Good for you for taking advantage of the amazing place you live!
Victory said…
Dude, that train layout is completely new! We were there just a couple of months ago. Hmm...it's open for free on Tuesday...Wanna go?

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons