Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Precious Miracles

Tyler. Our little miracle.

Ok. I am starting to steal pictures of other peoples babies because they are so cute and so strong and I want to share them with the world. This is baby Joshua who is the same age as Tyler and underwent his Norwood and Glenn around the same time. He is doing so well and it just fills my heart with happiness. I love this little guy so much and am so proud of him. I miss him and Allison but glad that he and Tyler are home.
And little Gracie continues to improve each day. Her parents thought that she wasn't going to make it about a week ago and look at her now. She truly is a miracle recovering from the Norwood each day. These kids made it through one of the most difficult open heart surgeries. I think their eyes all do such a great job showing their strength and love. They are heroes.

2 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

So sweet. They are tough little kids! Good for them! They are beautiful children!

Unknown said...

Heidi you are sweet! They are little miracles aren't they?! Beautiful little miracles!