What do you do at Work?

This is what I do. Coach swimming. If these pictures don't explain why I love my job, here are a few reasons. I work outdoors, love my kids & co-workers, see kids having fun and reaching goals, laugh everyday because of hysterical things said by 8-13 year olds, it allows me to be a stay-at-home mom, work in sweats in the winter and swim suit in the summer. My 9-10 girls relay.
Todd taking good care of Tyler. Russell with the 13-14 girls relay.
Julia & Journey.
9-10 boys relay.
The kids swam great. It was fun seeing Nichole, a BYU teammate, with her UT team. It was also fun seeing Tylers ICU cardiologist, Dr. Fineman, whose daughter swims for Marin. He was so nice to us while at UCSF and it was fun for him to see Tyler doing so well.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like fun! I'm sure your boys love being there with you & taking in all of the excitement!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
What a fun job! If I knew how to swim I'd coach, too! Ha ha ha! Just kidding.
Julia M. said…
What an awesome job! I love the dress code! I'm glad you enjoy it. I still can't figure out what the previous post is, but I'm going to ask Ben if he has any ideas. :)
It was SO fun to see you Heidi!!It's snowing here now so I really miss Cali.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons