iFLY




Sorry I forgot to post the answer until now. Ben & Anonymous Win...Scott was enthralled with watching people fly at iFly. It was a very cool experience and we'll have to go back in a year when Scott is three and able to fly. He was very happy watching, however, wanted nothing to do with flying or us while in our hot pink and hot purple suits. I think my hubby looked hot flying in his purple suit. They adjust the force of wind depending on size and ability and you get in the flying position and up, down and around you go. Our teacher, the guy in the green, helped with hand signals and repositioning when needed.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
That's so cool! I've seen it on tv but never in real life! How fun!
Timeeh said…
Crystal and I have been wanting to try this! Looks like a lot of fun : )
Dan-o said…
Danny - that is the coolest present you have ever gotten, you have got to admit. That looks really fun. Anyone ever been dropped into the fan blades? Are they driven by an electric motor? I fired up the old Goldfire 550 from the Spectra last night and I am still impressed with how much wind it will blow! Amazing.
Dan-o

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons