My Soul Delighteth

Every 6 months we have the opportunity to listen to the leaders of our church in general conference. I LOVE this time to listen to talks that lift, inspire and make me reflect upon my life. Susan W. Tanner gave a talk, my soul delighteth in the things of the Lord, which I LOVED. This is a time in my life that I feel SO blessed. I feel I have so much to delight in and give thanks for. This inspired me to share a few of the things I delight in. I delight in knowing that families are eternal. I delight in my family. I have a wonderful husband who is so loyal and loves his family. I have two children who bring joy and meaning to my life everyday. I am blessed with a great family. I delight in the Lord. Prayer, faith and hope bring peace and happiness to my life. I delight in Tyler's special heart. He has blessed my family more than I could describe. He has taught us the gift of each day. His heart has connected me with families, doctors and children who are my heroes. I delight in being a mom. I delight that my husband and I love our professions. Not many people enjoy going to work and we truly do. I delight in friends. We had so many who blessed us this past year with calls, food, visits and love. Thank you! I delight in our condo. It is perfect. I love where I live. I delight in life. Life is fun, full of laughs of both the good and the bad. There is not much to get upset over. I delight that I got to serve a mission in Spain. I wouldn't be who I am today without that experience. I delight that I swam at BYU. I went through times that I didn't know if I wanted to swim in college and the experiences and frienships I made truly made me a better person. These things make me realize just how blessed I am. My cup is overflowing with gratitude and love. My life truly is perfect for me...sure we are constantly working on all those things that make us better people, but I am truly enjoying the journey.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
You have such an amazing outlook on life! I love it!
Julia M. said…
You inspire me. I loved that talk, too. There is so much to be delighted about, you just have to take the time to realize all of it! I love the pictures of you skydiving-ish. I would love to try that! Ben thinks Danny looks a lot like Michelle in his flying position. :) You two are awesome!
Amy said…
You're the best, Heidi! Seriously an inspiration:)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons