The Perfect Pool for Me

Tyler loves the water. It is such good therapy for him to kick and use his tiny muscles.

Scott loves playing with his brother. He wishes and wants him to do everything that he does. I treasure these moments with my two boys. Nothing compares to see you older son love your younger son so much. We are so blessed!

Cherished memories. I love this time in my life. I want to push a pause button and be at this stage forever. Your children adore and love you with all their heart. It makes me want to bottle up this time in my life, as a young mom with my two sons, newly married (going on 4 years...I can't believe it!) and having so much time with my entire family.

I love Scotts simple smile. It is one of delight and happiness.
This is the perfect pool for us. A hot tub that is 96 degrees with my three boys in it. Danny is debating whether to go back to 6 days of work again, which he was at before Tyler's surgery and part of us thinks that his work schedule/family time balance is perfect just the way it is now. We shall see what he decides. Here is Scott at about 5 1/2 months in the same hat as Tyler. Do they look alike?


Scott seems so serious. Maybe we were more serious as parents. Maybe it is just his personality. Maybe it is the 1-2 month difference in age. Maybe he is concentrating on staying afloat.

I don't think they look alike, but think it is fun to look at old pics. Memories. When Tyler wears something that Scott used to wear a lot it brings back good memories and makes me realize how big Scott is. Amazing what happens in 18 months.

Comments

Julia M. said…
How beautiful, Heidi. I'm so glad that you are so happy with your life right now. It looks like so much fun. Hearing you describe motherhood makes me want to join the mother club soon! I admire you and hope that the days last longer in this stage for you!
Unknown said…
I know exactly how you feel Heidi! This has to be the best time of our lives, right?! As time passes I just love the things my kids say & I think they get funnier the older they get...& then I look back at old photos of them & miss my babies SO much!
Anyway, Tyler's scar looks really good in that close-up of him! He's so cute! So is Scott!
liz said…
i love to see you share your passion (water- swimming) with your family and especially your boys. Maybe cos that's what I know about you. ;-) they are going to love being little fishies!
The MacMizzles said…
OH my, I totally feel you on all of it. And we have the same thing with the hand me downs, I agree with you totally.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
You are so cute. You have such a beautiful family. I agree...I don't think they look alike. They are both adorable though! I'm glad that you get to spend so much time together as a family. That's very lucky for you! I hope you guys get to keep that tradition alive! :)
You are quite the swimming family! We're glad to see that Tyler likes it so much!
I agree with you that the boys do not look alike, but are both ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I also wish I could have a pause button so that I have more time to love on my kids in this moment. Life couldn't get any better than this!

Andrea
Owen's Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons