A Friend Asked....

While observing Scott jump off a play structure at the park over and over again HOW HE BECAME SUCH A DARE-DEVIL....ONE WORD RESPONSE....his DAD!

I still don't know if it is a good thing. Half the time I try to engage myself in a conversation so I don't panic. Scott loves it. If he could be thrown, flipped, slide at a velocity that in my opinion is crazy for a 2 year-old he would be the first to insist. I guess this is the life of being a mom to boys, right?? I look at videos of Danny growing up and am amazed he is still around. His friends were off doing jumps on skis, in dirt, on bikes or off roofs that I never would have dare tried. Is this the difference between a girl and a boy. Did I just have over-protective parents. Possibly Utah Boy vs. California Girl? Who knows. And now Tyler starts in on the fun and seemed to enjoy it as well. I guess Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent our boys to our family with their adrenaline seeking dad.


Comments

Unknown said…
Jon does the same thing with all of our kids! It freaks me out but they can't get enough. Even Josh! It doesn't help my argument when they giggle their little heads off! Dad's will be dad's I guess!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Crazy boys! They are adrenaline junkies! I love the smiles on their faces...you know they love it!
What a great relationship between father and sons! Looks like the boys are lovin' every second of it!

Andrea
carolyn q said…
Oh, it seems like Danny is just a great dad and doesn't want them to miss out on any fun! What a blessing that he is a young dad to have the energy to keep with the boys, or is it better the boys are young so they have the energy to keep up with their dad? It seems about sixes to me! LOL
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It was an emotional week to celebrate two birthdays. . one for my Angel who would have been getting baptized this weekend (we are going to Moab, so I don't have to subject myself to church on Fast Sunday) and then my adorable 2year old . .who the perfect caboose to our family.
I am glad that Tyler is doing well. Your boys are very cute!

Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Julia M. said…
Oh my goodness! What action shots! That would make me nervous, too, but I'm glad you let the boys be boys. How fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons