Tyler

Tyler has been pleasant lately.  He has changed so much in the past couple of months since his surgery and I am grateful that time has healed his emotional wounds.  He goes back to the hospital May 29th to get his fenestration closed.  It should be a simple procedure that we hope will get his sats from the 70's to the 90's, his lips blue and his energy level up to a relatively normal level.  I am hoping that the quick stay will not leave him an emotional disaster afterwards.

He has LOVED LOVED LOVED swimming at the gym lately.  It is so fun to see him and Kira playing while Scott is at swim team.  I have to do an entire post about the gym because it is so deserving. My best gift yet!

Tyler had a kindergarten evaluation today and they said he did fine and is ready for kindergarten.  We shall see.  We went and visited a pre-school this week and are still undecided whether to do pre-school or two years of kindergarten. So that is Tyler for you in a nutshell.

I am growing in patience with him.  He is my most difficult child but God also made him that way to get through all that he has been through.  What a miracle he is and how grateful I am that he teaches me to not sweat the small stuff and the miracle of life.  Here he is scaling the shelves for something...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons