Father & Sons Campout

Danny took Scott and Tyler to the Father and Sons Campout last weekend.  Since Danny had to work bright and early Sat. morning and Scott had to swim all morning at time trials, they decided to go that afternoon, enjoy the yummy dinner, playing in the dirt, campfire and head out around 9pm.  In my opinion, the easiest way to enjoy the camping experience is not actually having to set up and take down the tent while getting a good nights rest in your own bed.  The boys (all 3) had a great time.  Danny enjoyed talking to the other dads about cars, dentistry, and man toys.  The kids had a great time playing baseball, watching the fire and playing in the dirt.  Scott said Tyler hit the ball and ran to 3rd base (which he always does) so Scott said he ran the right way for him.  I am so grateful for Danny and the dad that he is.  He is always involving them in his activities and teaching them the talents that he has.  He teaches them piano, helps them to sing, works around the house with them, involves them in fixing things and always makes sure there is time to play.  Can't get much better than that!  While they went to the campout I decided to hit the gym on a Friday night and saw a friend there who talked me into do a bar class.  I felt like I was back in college and was quickly reminded of the days that I opted to take the elevator after weights instead of the RB stairs.  I couldn't move for about 3 days.  Feeling better now and wondering if I should repeat the class again this week.  How quickly I forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons