Happy Mother's Day

Heidi said, "I think Mother's day is a way for the men to realize how much work being a mom is."

I already know it is a lot of work, especially after Heidi's brief visit to the hospital for a 5 mm kidney stone.  Boy, I couldn't wait to get back to work!  I don't know how you do it, Heidi, but I'm grateful for you and your willingness to lug the kids to the gymmer and music time and Winco.  

Happy Mother's Day,  super woman!  




 The gym has been great.  The pool is pretty warm, but not warm enough for Kira, who will stay in the regular pool no more than 5 seconds before running over--and usually falling on the pavement along the way--to the hot tub.



 

Comments

Chelle said…
What a sweet post Danny. I think Heidi is super woman too. :)
Julia M. said…
Heidi IS amazing. Last week I told Ben that I think I need to start working full-time--having one toddler is too hard! :) I know I will survive, but you have 4. Holy moly.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons