Blakey


Here is Blakey.  Our "little old man" as I call him.  He came out concerned and continues to look very concerned about life.  We love him.  He is such an easy baby.  Cries when he is hungry or needs to be changed.  He only wakes up twice a night thanks to Danny's concoction of formula and milk.  I just love this little man.  I feel like I don't get to hold him or play with him as much as my other kids because I have the other kids and that makes me kind of sad.  But then I remember that he has three older siblings to look out for, love, teach and lead him and that makes up for it. Just looking at him makes me smile.  My little old man.  He was 10.8 lbs at his 6 week check up.  We love him and are so grateful for him!

Comments

cici said…
Love this "little old man." What a dumpling. Oh those scrumptious little chinfolds...;)
Heather said…
So cute! Could this be your 1st Chubby Baby to join Roman and Paisley? Love those cheeks?
Katherine Lewis said…
Heidi - I can't believe how many kids you have! You are my hero!! They are all so darling--I just wish that I knew them and could watch you in action with them. I know that I could learn SO MUCH from you! Too bad we're on opposite coasts. One day......

We keep your little Tyler in our prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons