Planking

I am always the first one up.  I try to do my stretches and shower before anyone else wakes up.  Of the kids, Kira is always the first one up.  Then Tyler.  Here are some photos of them imitating my pilates moves.  



I need to film Kira blessing the food.  When Tyler isn't awake to compete with Kira about who's going to pray, Kira says these long prayers.  Notable things mentioned:
Bless that we will go to Grandma's.
Bless that we will go floating (boating).
Bless that we will go play with Roman and Paisley.

There's more, I just can't remember.  Kira likes me to put her to bed and she has this fetish in which she likes to rub my ear.  When she gets tired, she whines, "I wanna rub your ear!"  Sometimes she likes to put her face up to my ear and smother me, and I'm not too keen on that.  The other night, she said, "You're my best daddy."  Gosh, Kira, thanks.  I'm your only daddy.  But I'll take it.

Comments

cici said…
oh Danny, that is so sweet.
We also need a photo of your ear ;)
Bless that we go to Grandma's is a sweet tearjerker. You better hurry on over there.It blesses Grandma too.
Kira is so precious!
Julia M. said…
Isn't it nice to be loved so much by children? I just love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons