Soccer with the big didge

Soccer season is almost over.  Scott has been playing at Shady Oaks park in Oakley and the other kids like to play on this play structure.  The game this morning was early and the lighting was good so I took some portraits.  

Tyler doesn't like having his picture taken sometimes and I have to do more candid ones.  He spends a lot of time with his iPad, which I guess is okay, given his diagnosis.

Blakey looks like Scott and me with his squinty eyes.  Heidi's sad that he's no longer a baby, but I'm glad.  Let's get him outta diapers!  Yeah.


Not their best smiles, but we don't have many posed pictures of them together.  All this while Scott played soccer.




They got smoked.  Scott likes when the ball comes to him but he's not aggressive.  He's good at goalie even though he didn't goal tend today.


Derrick has been a patient coach.  I wonder if he gets frustrated when the kids kick the ball the wrong direction or get caught staring at the sky.



TV update:  I hope this is Revenge's last season.  It's getting too slow and dark and evil.  Plus, Jack's character is turning into a depressed loser.  Charlotte's bangs look good but she seems to be turning into her mom.  I like Nolan's haircut but I miss his hacking feats.

Modern Family had a pretty funny episode this week.  I wonder how long they can keep it going because Luke's getting pretty old and the girls have to be getting into college soon.

Instead of Heidi watching Gossip girl, she's just been going to bed at eight.  Her thyroid seems to be off again.  My back's still jacked up even though I can now swim 500 yards in 10 minutes without stopping and I did DeNa's yoga class on Thursday.  I'm the least flexible in there and need the most help, but I don't mind when DeNa helps me.   I'm hoping that acupuncture sets things right because I'm tired of being in pain all the time.  I can't complain too much, though, because I can still work.  I had a good work week even though the VFR cut out on Thursday.

Okay, time to update this operating system and then I'm going to bed.  Night night.

Comments

cici said…
Blakey is still my baby. He wants to be one of the boys, so I give him permission to grow up..... but I am not happy about it! ;0)
I hope your back feels better real soon and Heidi perks up... Don't run her ragged boys!
Sleep tight!
Chelle said…
Kids soccer is pretty hilarious if you ask me. I think you DEF have to be patient if you're the coach! Great pics of the kids. I feel sad Brockton is not my baby anymore either. :( Maybe it's more of a mother thing. i've never heard of Revenge. We really don't watch any TV? just movies. Sorry about the back. Pain is hard.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons