Saturday, September 10, 2011

tyler's birthday weekend

Tyler turned four on September 4th.  We had dinner at the Bogners.
 Ryan pulled the kids in this garden wagon for like an hour and the kids wanted more.


Steve, Leah, Laurel and Ryan were in town with their kids.


On labor day we went to the Fun Fest at Heather Farm Park.  It was roasting hot but we had a good time.



My favorite part was the bmx bike show.  The jumps are harder than they look, but boring unless they are doing backflips.  Those were cool.  One kid did a front flip, which was even cooler than a backflip.  I didn't see any kuwaharas, though.



Then we had cake and burgers at Pop's.  Happy birthday, Tyler!  

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

What a joyous celebration! I am so happy that you had such a fun birthday.

My sister just found out her baby has Transposition of the Great Arteries. She isn't due until January. What helped you when you found out about Tyler's condition? What can I do for her? Any suggestions? I would love your input!