Pre-cath

Tyler got a blessing last night at Heidi's parents and it was good. All he wanted to do last night was play his DS, and it was getting pretty late. We were scheduled to leave for UCSF at 5:00 am, and Kira barfed at 3:00 this morning.

Tyler wasn't ornery when he woke up, as long as he had his DS. Heidi wanted him to take a little rest, but he said, "I'm not tired!" I convinced her to let him play the DS because he'll be sedated enough later today.

We made good time to the city and check-in was uneventful. He said, "Are they gonna cut my heart today?"

"No."

"Are they gonna cut it yesterday?" He gets yesterday and tomorrow mixed up.

"No."

"Am I gonna get a shot?"

"Yes, a little poke."

He didn't seem scared at that. He just acknowledged it and went back to the DS. Good old DS--the one time we are grateful for it. Thanks to all for your prayers!

Comments

cici said…
Awww what a sweetheart. So glad he loves the DS.
Sorry little Kira had to add to the anxiety. Hope she is better now. I said my Prayers for Tyler
yesterday I will continue them adding all of you. I know sometimes it's hardest on Mom and Dad.
May everything go as you hope for and even better.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons