Weber, part 2

I watched my youtube videos to educate myself on how to barbecue.

Used the chimney to evenly prepare the charcoal

My marinated chicken breasts

Tyler's into saying "cheese!" for his photos

Scott doesn't like photos so much anymore

Roasting marshmallows. Mmmm, sugar!

For dinner tonight, I made some flour tortillas. They're super easy, cost effective, and fun for the boys. The recipe is one from cooks.com:
3 cups flour
1/3 cup oil
1 cup warm water
1 tsp salt.

Then I sauteed some garlic, onions and peppers, steamed some corn in the pressure cooker, and made fajitas with the barbecued chicken. It was nice.

Comments

Dan-o said…
Nice work Dr. M. Looks delicious. I know when we made Mexican tortillas we used Crisco (the real hard core Mexicans use lard, I believe). They turned our nicely too. I'll have to try the oil option. May be a bit more healthy?

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons