Tyler and the Guinea's

Tyler loves his Guinea Pig! He wants to do everything with his guinea pig. It has actually been really good for him to have something quiet to do that takes no energy. They say that pets are really good therapy. It has been so true for Tyler. When he get tired he doesn't usually have the patience to just sit. He now asks for his guinea and sits, petting him and has an excuse to relax. Last week I went upstairs to change Kira and we came outside to this.... It was funny and stayed entertained in the cage for a really long time.


Comments

Dan-o said…
I loved Tyler in the cage. That reminds me of time once when I climbed into my dog Ann's dog house. Then I hit my head on a shingle nail and it kind of hurt, but I still had fun hanging out with her. Pets are great therapy. Too bad they can be a nuisance sometimes too. Glad Tyler is liking his!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons