Kira


Kira at 11 months.

Danny does the pictures. I will do the update. Kira is a sweet heart. She just loves affection and recognition from others. A simple smile and hug lights up her day. Dada is her first word which describes the love of her life. She loves her Daddy and he loves her. The other day Danny was outside, so she went to the window and started to call for him. It was cute. I wish I had it on tape.

She loves to stand but rarely takes steps. She likes the convenient way of things which is nice. She loves her brothers. She likes playing with them and stealing their toys. Tyler pushes her away and Scott tells her matter of factly, "Kira, this is my legos...You will ruin them." Scott is more the parent figure and Tyler the brother that she laughs and gets into trouble with. I can see the future relationships staying the same. Sibling relationships are great even though two boys so close in age with lots of energy has given me some gray hairs lately.

Back to Kira....that is the story of her life. The boys are so much work and in actual activities, that Kira is often the third wheel. She is so easy to please and such a sweet, dainty, calm, peaceful baby. She babbles a lot (all relative to my family). She will have these conversations with you that you can see her thinking and gesturing and know that she is thinking something while speaking baby. She continues to feed herself and will sit in her high chair as long as she is hungry. We just love her so much and are so grateful for her in our lives!!

Comments

Chelle said…
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she's getting! Almost walking...that is too, too cute. I can't wait to see her again this summer. (And the rest of you too) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons