Mini Madrid Mission Reunion



Danny served his Mission in Madrid Spain. His mission president came to the Oakland Temple to speak so President Shallenberger and President Clark (the president after him) came to visit with any missionaries in the area. It is so fun putting a name and personality to stories. I also enjoyed getting to know the Clark family because they were in Madrid the same time I was in Barcelona. Of course we talked about the Bowens (my mission president) whom I LOVE!!! Good time. It is so neat to see the different paths people take after their mission and the good that they are doing. All in different professions, experiences, stages of life, with unique ups and downs. What an incredible group of people. I really want to make it to my mission reunion to see all the elders and sisters who I love. Hopefully next year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons