i'M baCK

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been on summer break from work and trying to fit in a million things. Not to mention had 6 kids and a huge house to maintain for a couple of days. Here are the kids coloring. Cute Brothers
Scott
Me & Ty. Yes, I am still in pajamas and unshowered.
The Perry kids were great. It was actually good for Scott to become more independent & learn to share a little better. There house is BEAUTIFUL. They took a broken down, unliveable place and transformed it into a gorgeous Alamo home with a great backyard. I love their home, however, quickly realized I would not be a good home owner in a big home (I actually think I was always aware of that). A little about my future dreams. My dream home is a 1 story. I love that everyone is closer together. A nice back yard for the boys to play. And a medium size house. Not cramped, yet close together, can entertain but is manageable for me. I am just starting to figure out some of my likes and dislikes. I love that! It is so funny how your perception changes from growing up to young adulthood to newly married etc.

Comments

Amy said…
I feel you on wanting a smaller house. There's a link on our blog to the site of an architect named Ross Chapin. I LOVE his house plans because they're small, but he's really smart about how he uses space so it flows, encourages people to be together etc and they don't feel cramped at all, but rather spacious and light. A huge house seems way less desirable to me now. Small houses are easier to keep clean too!!
ChrisnDave said…
Amen, sistas! I feel so lonely and empty whenever I am in huge mansions and everyone has their own section of the house and could feasibly go for weeks without seeing each other - so sad! I want a HOME, where we're all close together, and its small enough that it encourages everyone to get outside to the big backyard we'll have!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons