Happy Birthday Jason

Jason & his adorable dog Marley. You can't tell in this picture but she is one of the cutest labs I know. Heather and Jason are so good to her. It actually was Jason's birthday, not Scotts.
Ditto to the above caption.
Happy 29th Jason. For those of you who know Jason, you already know he is one of the nicest, selfless people who you can count on at anytime. He is a great husband to my sister, great friend to many, great son to his parents and great uncle to my kids. I feel so blessed to have them in our lives. They are true examples to me and Danny. They are so full of love and wonderful friends to so many! They have endured some tough times this year with the ongoing Lietz health issues and have been filled with faith and a positive outlook on life. Thanks for that reminder. Wishing you a great 29th year. We love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons