Laurel's Getting Married

One of my best friends from high school is getting married so all the girls got together. It was a great time. We went to Maria Maria for dinner and came back to my house for a fun night with the girls. Here are some pics from dinner. I love that we always make each other laugh. Usually because we are dorks.
Laurel showing off her ringRachel, Shawn and Laurel looking beautiful!
This week I will be starting a blog for my high school friends, the Gap Girls, which is sadly going to be private. I can't follow a crazy email chain during the day and think it would be fun. We have been an extremely close group of friends since elementary or middle school. We have so many great memories, gone through the good and bad together (often associated around boys), attended colleges together, hung out at Encina and look forward to so much more. My girlfriends impress me so much. We are all in different phases of life. Some married, others engaged, some in law or business school, others in great jobs, others starting their own company, all are so intelligent and beautiful inside and out. You girls are amazing. I love you. Each of you makes me a better person. Congrats Laurel. I am so excited for you. You and Ryan are PERFECT for each other!!

Comments

Amy said…
Hooray, hooray!!! Give that girl a big hug for me and tell her congratulations. I am SOOOO happy for her!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
I'm sorry I'm so behind on blogging all the time. It looks like you guys are doing well! I wish you were coming to Tuacahn with the rest of the fam so we can meet you!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons