Tag You're It

Tagged....I tag everyone that I talked about.

When did you meet the 1st person on your list? Abby and I were mission companions in the beautiful beach resort of Benidorm. What a tough place to serve..

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list? Amy and Clay are so artistic and live their lives with passion and love. Amy helped with Project Danny when we first dated.

What do you like best about the 5th person on your list? Beau & Heather are the nicest couple that are such examples to us. They always have a smile on their face and are always so willing to help out anyone in need and extremely Christlike.



How long have you known the 9th person on your list? I went to high school with Jen, but didn't really know her until college. I was friends with her brother, who hooked us as roommates at BYU. She is an amazing person. Jen with her oldest girl. They could be models!


What impresses you about the 11th & 12th person on your list? Katie and Spencer always accomplish their goals which I need to keep working on. I admire that. Kelli & Steve are always taking time to go do fun things. They enjoy life and Kelli is a great scrapbooker, mom, card maker and friend.


What is a memory with the 16th person on your list? Going to Ensenada Mexico with friends every summer that included Ross and even Lillie one year. Fun times. Here is the cute couple 5 years ago.



Say something nice about the 18th? Luke is great with my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons