Happy Birthday Betty

We had a great time at Il Fornaio celebrating Betty's Brithdays. Happy Birthday Betty!!

Bob and Betty.

It was a beautiful night to sit outside and enjoy the patio. Heather and Jason. We talked about how it felt like we were in Italy enjoying the beautiful patio scene. This picture makes me happy and relaxed for some reason.
Scott enjoying his sparkly lemonade

Scott ran around the plaza most of the night. He loves downtown Walnut Creek fountains and found two little girls to play ring around the rosie with. It was such a fun night

Comments

Julia M. said…
Heidi, that looks like so much fun. I love how much you and your sister look alike. I don't feel like I look like any of my 5 sisters. And your boys are darling! I'm glad you're enjoying the hot weather.
Unknown said…
Heidi and Danny, Thanks for the great pictures and comments. It was such a special birthday - thanks for sharing it with me. I haven't commented recently, but your photos of the boys are amazing! It feels so wonderful to open up your blog and see Tyler's healthy little face smiling back, and to watch Scott having all his adventures. You are an amazing family!
Anonymous said…
We should have a great day today.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons