Memorial day weekend

The Sacramento county fair was on Saturday. The demolition derby was by far the best attraction (This is Danny posting). There were fires, radiator explosions, and three cement barricades were knocked over by heavy-duty impact. It was da bomb! I don't know how those drivers can wake up and go to work the next day because of all that whiplash, but they were there voluntarily and it was great entertainment for all of us. The boys had a good time. Enjoy pics from the didge, but you all need to experience a demolition derby at least once. Click on the pictures for full-resolution. Ask me about the sound effects sometime.







Comments

Jacquie said…
When I used to judge at the state fairs they always had a night or two of demolition derbys. They were a blast to watch...Glad you had a fun time! Mom
Anonymous said…
Great to see your little family! I'm so glad you found our blog! We are in the process of deciding what law school to attend, and I start in the fall. I am on the wait list at Santa Clara... so, there's a chance we may end up in your neck of the woods.
Cheers- Kate
The MacMizzles said…
I love and I mean love your big toothy smile! It really makes my day.
Julia M. said…
That looks super fun! I'm so glad you had such a blast. I'll have to go to a demolition derby sometime!
Unknown said…
Odd weather huh...jackets in May in Sacramento! That doesn't happen often!
Looks like fun!
Let us know next time you guys head out this way, it'd be fun to visit!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
I'm so sorry I've been behind on the blogs. I promise I'll try to keep up! Looks like you guys are doing really good and had fun this memorial day weekend! Good for you!
Anonymous said…
I truly appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons