It's Summer Time in the WC...

Summertime with the McMillans includes...
lots of watermelon...my and possible Scott's favorite food!
shirtless boys, occasional heat exhaustion
and overall happiness!!

Today when I was driving home the sign said 90* at 9PM. We are having a heat wave and I am loving it. I would much rather lounge with my children by the pool, have them run naked and be hot than be cold and have to stay indoors. It is a little too hot, but I will never complain about the season I look forward to all year. I do feel bad for Tyler who appears to be overheating at times. We will be making sure he stays as cool and comfortable as possible.

Comments

The MacMizzles said…
LOOK AT YOUR BOYS!!! Oh I wish we could hang out.
My favorite season is Summer! Even in the HOT Arizona desert of 110 temps, we LIVE in the pool, eat watermelon by the tons and eat a bazillion popscicles! I can't wait til Owen is home and we can simply enjoy our summer. The pics of the boys are so very sweet...wish we lived closer and I'd hire your hubby to not only drill my teeth, but take pics of my babies for me!

Andrea
Is that you Heidi or Danny taking those pics of your boys? They are SO good.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons