Friday, December 7, 2007

Tylers Cardiology Update

Tylers Dr. appointment went well today. Tyler's o2 sats went from the mid 80's to low 90's which is much better than Monday and he weighed in at 10.8 pounds. We are grateful for how well his heart is doing. He is still pretty fussy (truth is he is very fussy). Danny and I are going on little sleep most nights and hope that he will outgrow this stage eventually. I think it is colic or bad gas pains. I feel so bad for the little guy. He is usually so uncomfortable and there is nothing you can do for him, but at least his heart is doing better. We hope for a better nights sleep.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that Tyler's oxygen levels are up! Is his weight really down to 8.8 pounds from 10.5 on Wednesday? I love the series of pictures of the boys at the same age - brilliant! They are both so cute! Betty

Heidi McMillan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better!

Tamber said...

It is so good to hear that all is going well. I have been praying for you guys from day one. I know the feeling of sleep deprivation...I have a little one that doesnt really sleep either. Good Luck!