Walnut Creek on Ice


It should be called WC on Ice on a tennis court. Celebrating Lukes birthday we hit the downtown Walnut Creek Ice rink. Oh-so-FUN!! Laurel, one of my best friends from high school came to town and of course we needed to go ice skating to see all her impressive moves..she is semi-pro from her lessons. We headed to Walnut Creek on Ice, a temporary ice rink set up from November to January, which is a couple of blocks from our home. It was so fun. We skated from 9-11pm. Tyler slept in his car seat all bundled in blankets and Scott watched all the ice-skaters. The most humerous part of the night was seeing skater one minute and the next they'll have hit the wall directly in front of us and drop....They definitely need lessons from Laurel. Scott will be on the ice next year. Great night. This is what life is all about....fun times with the fam.

Comments

Julia M. said…
I'm glad you had so much fun ice skating! It always makes me laugh when I see people run into things and fall. You are a true family woman!!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Sad to say I'd be one of the ones that hits the wall and drops! Oh well...that's awesome that you had fun! I'm happy that you guys get to do fun things like that. That really is what life is all about!
Victory said…
I'm so glad you had fun & glad to see that Tyler's sats are better. You have one very special family there.
The MacMizzles said…
Ice skating is one of my all time faves. I am glad to see you all getting out and doing. It tends to make the adjustment to two children a lot easier. Hope you have a great holiday. Also, I would like to send you a Christmas card, can you email me your address? aubreyadams@hotmail.com
snlbarney said…
I am so glad to see this post! We are heading to WC tomorrow, and have ice skating on the agenda:) I hope we get a chance to see you, I feel like I know your kids so well from blogging, but haven't met them in real life yet! Have a great Christmas if we don't see you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons