Friday, August 31, 2007

Our newest addition is on his way

That's right. We are expecting little boy #2 anyday now and are very excited. I was convinced we were having a girl and very excited to find out we were having another little boy that would be so close in age (19 months apart) to Scott. I need a little more practice until I can master putting bows in hair. Tyler Anthony McMillan is due sometime around Sept. 4, 5, 6. We are very excited and anxiously awaiting his arrival. It will be fun to see what his personality is like, if he looks like Scott and if he is another little Danny. I started to have contractions, unlike Scott's sudden appearance into the world with no prior notice. They bother me for a day and go away the next. We know that he will come when he wants as all babies do.

No comments: