"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Danny McMillan ~ November 10, 1978. Danny grew up in Layton, Utah, 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City. He was the second of five children. He has one older brother, David, and 3 younger sisters, Michelle, Lisa and Lindsey. He was raised by a very loving family who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Danny was a very active, adventurous young boy. He loves motorcycles, boats, skiing, radio controlled planes, mechanics and figuring out how things work. He is good at everything he does. He is an amazing pianist. He majored in Zoology at BYU with plans to follow in his dad's footsteps as a dentist. He served a 2 year mission for his church in Madrid, Spain and now speaks Spanish like a native. He went to UOP Dental School where he met the love of his life (that's me) his first year of school.
Heidi Lietz ~ April 22, 1981. Raised in Walnut Creek, CA. I am blessed to have a wonderful sister, Heather, who is loved by all and great parents, Walt & Jacquie. My family are my heros and have always been examples of love, service and kindness. Growing up I was quite the tomboy and did every sport imaginable. I was a perfectionist and wanted to be the best at everything I did. High School involved a little bit of craziness, swimming, great friends, and a lot of fun! I joined the LDS church at 18 which really calmed me down and gave me a deep testimony and love for my Savior. I went to BYU on a full-ride swimming scholarship where I majored in psychology and marriage, family, human development. I served an 18 month mission for my church in Barcelona, Spain. Shortly after arriving home, I met the man of my dreams, Danny, on ldslinkup.com. My growing up years can be summed up as
very blessed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons