"Eternal Marriage, the greatest blessing in my life!" - Heidi McMillan


Married December 18, 2004 in the LDS Bountiful Utah Temple to the love of my life, Daniel J. McMillan. Nothing can describe or compare to the feelings of peace I felt as I knelt hand in hand across the altar from Danny on our wedding day. I married a man who will forever take care of me, lead and love me and my family. I married a kind, spiritual, loving man. I married someone who would be a great father. I married a man who strives to chose the right. Someone who is my best friend, who makes me laugh. I married a man who loves the Lord. I married a man who was smart and kind. I married the man of my dreams. How lucky and blessed to have found my perfect match. People always say to marry up and Danny and I both feel that we have married up. That is the greatest thing about marriage. We complete the other. Somehow my weaknesses are his strengths and his strengths are my weaknesses. We are so much stronger together than we ever could have become without the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons