May 2019

Last week Lindzer and her family came up for the day.  It was fun to see them.


We went to the Oakland Temple open house.  It had been under construction for 1.5 years.  They changed almost all of the colors but it seems the hallways are narrower and the ceilings are lower.  I guess they had to make it to seismic code.   

After, we ate at Chipotle in Walnut Creek.  It was yummy. 

This morning I got the kids ready and took them to the gym.  I wanted to update Parker's wall photo and while he was posing, Hanna joined him.  I just couldn't resist not taking her photo too. 


Good old Mister.  His favorite thing right now is for me to jump him on the tramp.  He absorbs the bounce and gets frustrated that he's not going that high, and for me, it's a lot of work.  But he likes it.  "Daddy, can you bounce me?" 


Now we're gonna run the RC boat a little and then watch some TV.  I've been up since 5:30 working on things.   Okay, bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons